Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Confusion..



It's Tuesday morning and I am sitting here in Steamers coffee house...and I don't know what to do. I love coming here. I love working on my blog, answering emails, twittering, reading other blogs, researching for my business blog..reading pastor blogs..getting encouraged and inspired. But today...I can't concentrate. I am full of confusion. Have you ever felt that way? You just don't know where to go or what to do? You feel as though you don't have a purpose, or maybe you do know your purpose but you don't know how to get there? That's how I feel at this moment.
I wish I had a life coach or someone who would point me in the right direction..Don't you wish you had someone to make those decisions for you..someone who knows you best..someone that cares about you and wishes only the best for you? I need that person in my life. God, I need you. Susan

No comments:

Followers