Friday, April 25, 2008

Baby Boomer Blues

BABY BOOMER BLUES
For all you baby boomers out there..I thought you might like this!
It was fun being a baby boomer... until now. Some of the artists
>>>of the 60's are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate
>>>aging baby boomers:
>>>
>>>They include:
>>>Herman's Hermits --- Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker.
>>>Ringo Starr --- I Get By With a Little Help From Depends.
>>>The Bee Gees --- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip?
>>>Bobby Darin --- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash.
>>>Roberta Flack --- The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face.
>>>Johnny Nash --- I Can't See Clearly Now !
>>>Paul Simon --- Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver
>>>The Commodores --- Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom.
>>>Marvin Gaye --- Heard It Through the Gr ape Nuts.
>>>Procol Harem --- A Whiter Shade of Hair.!
>>>Leo Sayer--- You M ake Me Feel Like Napping.
>> ;>The Temptations --- Papa's Got a Kidney Stone.
>>>Abba --- Denture Queen !
>>>Tony Orlando --- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall.
>>>Helen Reddy --- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore !
>>>Leslie Gore --- It's My Procedure, and I'll Cry If I Want To!
>>>And my favorite:
>>>Willie Nelson --- On the Commode Again

No comments:

Followers