Saturday, May 24, 2008

What are your plans for Memorial Day Weekend?


My family works all weekend..that's the perils of owning a restaurant in a tourist town.. BUT. we still make plans. Sunday, we are painting my master bedroom and our spare bedroom. That may not sound like fun to you, but Sunday's has always been our family day. We go to church, then come home and stay at home! I usually make a big meal on Sundays. The kids value this time together and of course I cherish the family time! Our kids are looking forward to getting to help paint! Ally loves anything that "cleans" up the house, and Lauren loves painting!
Monday, we are all working together at the restaurant. Ally will hostess, Lauren will do dishes, I waitress and Joe cooks! Then, as a reward for the girls hard work, we are going to take them to the Grove City outlets, for an afternoon of shopping! The girls need some summer clothes, and I am going to show them some shopping love! hehe.. No cookouts..no relaxation for us... But that's our life!
What are you Memorial Day Weekend Plans?

No comments:

Followers