Tuesday, May 06, 2008


I Have an appointment tommorow at 10:00 am at the Riverside Center for Innovation! I love that name..the Center for INNOVATION!!!!!! I am meeting with a woman named Shauna to discuss my business idea and figure out what she can do to help me! Please pray for me..I am SCARED! I am scared because I am stepping out of the boat into unchartered waters and the waves are crashing all around...okay..they are not crashing yet..but I am nervous as heck. I am just a college dropout, commonsenseless,small-town waitress.. What the heck am I doing???????? Am I THIS MUCH OF A FOOL TO THINK I CAN DO SOMETHING SO BIG??????????

Singing.."The voice of truth..tells me a different story..the voice of Truth..says do not be afraid.." This has been my theme song for the past 3 years. I believe it. I am little..I can't do this.. but .. clearing throat..girls are you listening,.. "I can do ALL things Through Christ who gives me strength." Phil 4:13 I don't just say it..I believe it. Amen

No comments:

Followers