Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I have big dreams..


1. Most of all.. I want to see a beautiful new contemporary non-denominational church planted in New Castle Pennsylvania.
I've seem the vision from God. I can see it SO CLEARLY! I just don't know how to make it happen. I believe with God all things are possible ane I believe I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me..but then why have I given up? I got tired..so what, I should have sat back and refueled.. *I'm refueled now*. I shouldn't give up..I've got to keep trying..but how, where, who..do I turn to next? How do I get it done? Oh..if only you could see what I see.. know what I know... So many lives could be changed, this whole community could be change DRASTICALLY!!! ... That's my number one dream..If I could wish for anything, that is what I'd wish for. A new church planted in this community, a new church like New Spring Church, or Buckhead, or Sandals, or Granger community.. One that is healthy and growing and teaches Jesus's love, but not only teaches it..shows it..puts action to it's words. A church that teaches people to love EVERYBODY..a church who's mission field is this community..a church that gives and gives and gives..
2. I want to baptize someone.
I want to baptize a new believer. I plant seeds, I witness, and I've even helped people become saved, I want to do the next step, I want to baptize someone.
3. I want my children to grow up to be strong Christian women who live joyfilled lives.

I want them to be doing whatever God has planned for them to do..I want them to LOVE their lives. I want them to be happy.
4. My fourth biggest dream is to Make the name of Jesus famous.
I want to be an evangelist. I want to speak about Jesus. I want to motivate people. I want to encourage people. To tell them and show them how much God loves them. I want to love people. I want to genuinely make people feel loved and good about themselves. I want to spread Jesus's love all over the world. That brings me to my fifth dream:
5. I want to change the world. I want to make it a better place!

What are your dreams? Does anybody else know what they are? Come on..share them with someone. Share them with me!

No comments:

Followers