Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back from Vacation..


Hey Ya'll! I'm back!
I was on a vacation from my computer for a few weeks! I've had to take some time to think, and pray, and make some decisions!
Oh, I miss writing. Writing is like breathing! Lauren and I had this conversation yesterday. She said she couldn't live without drawing. I know exactly how she feels because that is how I feel about writing. I NEED to write. It's expressing your self..it's letting all that creativity inside, pour out! I'd explode like a corked bottle of bubbling something..if I couldn't write. Do you feel that way about anything? How do you let your emotions out? Are you passionate about anything? Is there something you couldn't live without? What would make you feel like you would explode if you couldn't let it out?

No comments:

Followers