Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Jesus Freak



I'm sitting in my little local coffee house, where I go to work when I'm not at the restaurant. I am overcome with emotion right now. I listened to that podcast this morning for church planters, and then the owners of Steamers, Steve and Joelene asked me about the church I was trying to get planted.....they told me not to give up. I have given up : ( I don't want to though... You know.. I love Jesus Christ so much. He is my life. He is my everything. I want to be like Perry Noble. I want to reach people for Christ. I do... I do show Jesus to people every opportunity I get, but I want to build a church..a contemporary church. God gave me this mind that I have...He did it. You, whoever you are that I'm writing to...you may not understand me, and what I write about and what goes on in my mind, but God gave me a gift. I can see things... I have vision..very, very clear vision. I know what would work..I can see it happening..but then I get stuck. What can I do..how can I accomplish it... why can't I go further. I HATE depending on other people to get something done. I've realized, if you want something done you have to do it yourself. That;s why I'm working on this business blog. I know I can do it. I have the vision for it. I can see what it will look like when it's done. There's a need for it. I'm finally taking action. BUT... where does my heart lie..truly.. I want to be like Jesus. I want to plant a church. I want people to know that there is so much more to churches then what they've been taught. It's so easy.. God has shown me this picture. So where do I go now??? ..I love Jesus.. I mean.. really, really love Jesus. He is everything and so much more...the more I know Him the more I want to know Him more....Does that make sense? The more I get of Him the more I want. Okay...just sharing deep thoughts.. I am growing and learning more and more each day... it is amazing! Peace out.
His Servant, Susan

No comments:

Followers