Thursday, May 01, 2008

Books and other things..


A quick little update... When I haven't been working this week, I have been reading, and doing a lot of walking! I have walked 4 to 5 miles every day this week! I've met my friend Tracy each nite for a 3.5 mile walk, and then I've come home and took the girls to the park, where we walked Nikki for 1 or 2 miles! Remember..my focus this month has been on discipline! I've been much more disciplined with my eating habits, exersize habits and also disciplining my mind! I am preparing to do all I can to make this new business a success! DISCIPLINE!
For fun, I did get to go the Kiwana's book sale! I bought a whole box of books for 6 dollars! A book sale to me, is like Christmas! I get sooo excited!
Okay....gotta run...Joe needs some attention! I hope you are having a great week! Susan

No comments:

Followers