Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy Monday!

Dear Readers,
I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I hope it was filled with sunshine : )
I worked Friday and then Kim and Joe's friend Steve came over and we hung out and had some fun!
I worked 9 hours on Saturday! I am priveledged to work with wonderful women that God has allowed me to love on and offer encouragement to. I can see how good it feels for them when I hug them, or tell them how good they are, and how beautiful they are. I try to see people the way God sees them...I look inside of their hearts and I see such Beauty! So many women are insecure, and don't see themselves as beautiful, or deserving of love and kindness and hapiness, but they are princesses..their father is a KING! Rachael, Crystal, Samantha (Who has become special to my heart), Karen,Pam, Lianna and of course Emily! These ladies ROCK and do such a good job at making my restaurant successful! We couldn't do it without them..so girls.. THANK-YOU!!
Yesterday, Joe and I did some errands, and yard work. Ally's boyfriend came over, so we made more homemade pizza's and a great salad. We had a fun day together.
Three days this week, I am dedicating myself to work on my business plan! I've got to be disciplined! DISCIPLINE! : )
Oh..and I am LOVING the book How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie..I can't wait to tell you all about it! It's remarkable!
Have a beautiful week, my friends! Love life! Susan

No comments:

Followers