Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Great day..

But I'm exhausted : ) (In a good way!) We started off the morning meeting with our real estate agent to go over some details about our sales agreement. Then I had lunch with the wonderful and beautiful Anne Bruening. We may be starting a small group for women business owners from New Wilmington for mentoring sessions! I love the thought of that! Then Joe and I rode to Boardman to look for my birthday present (didn't find what I wanted) and we stopped at BARNES & NOBLE *sigh* I love Barnes and Noble.. I got three books..

and..

and this one..

Hopefully they will be helpful in our new business!
We then had dinner at our favorite place... OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE! We brainstormed and chatted..just had a good time together.
The girls are doing much better at school. They are adjusting. Tommorow I have a meeting with Lauren's gifted support teacher. It seems like New Wilmington has a lot more to offer their students then New Castle.
Tommorow evening Ally and I are going shopping for Homecoming dresses. She has a date for New Castle's homecoming.

Busy week ahead.. it just doesn't slow down! Susan

No comments:

Followers