Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A busy tuesday..

Today was a fantastic day but I must admit I am exhausted! First let me tell you that I had an AMAZING morning meeting with my mastermind group! My friend Anne is such a joy to be around. She is intelligent and honest and witty and such a great, great leader! She has organized this group, and she does a wonderful job leading us. Anne, if you read this..it is such a pleasure to know you. I look forward to getting to know you even better!. I can see into your heart which is so giving and loving and tender! You care about people! *big hug*
I met Wendy Farmerie the owner of Silk Road Fair Trade Market, and Terri Patterson from Flowers on the Vine in New Wilmington! I can't wait to get to know these women better and to work with them!
After our meeting, Joe and I met at the Tavern and took measurements. That was fun visioning what we are going to do once it's ours! We then went out to breakfast and talked about our future!!
Next I picked the girls up from school.. I took them to Steamers for a little girl's afternoon out. We had fun laughing and talking together!
Then I had a jr. women's club meeting! Woah! That is going to be interesting! They fundraise for a huge event in March called A Night at the Races! I'm really excited about being a part of this group, but also a little concerned about being a part of this group! I will be so immersed in the Tavern, and taking care of my girls, how will I have time for anything else? I will have to pray and think more about this!
I do love meeting new people though! I think it will be good for me to be involved!
That's all for tonight! *yawn* Tommorow is Ally's birthday! She is seventeen! I can barely believe it!

No comments:

Followers