Sunday, September 21, 2008

Busy Week Ahead!


I have an extra busy week scheduled. Tommorow I have two appointments, laundry to do, shopping and planning for Ally's birthday, and tons of errands!
Tuesday I have a mastermind meeting in the morning and Joe and I meet with our real estate agent and also have inspections sceduled at the Tavern. I have a jr. women's club meeting in the evening.
Wednesday, Decorate for Ally's birthday,pick up the cake and balloons etc..then work (training a new busperson/hostess), and Ally's birthday.
Thursday work (training another new busperson/hostess) Pick up Ally's homecoming dress that has been altered
Friday (Emily is off, so I work an extra shift
Saturday Working a 10 hour shift, training new employees, and Ally's teenager birthday party at our house in the evening.
Sunday is my Sabbath. : )

No comments:

Followers