Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sweet Friends, Scrumptious Food, Superman Failure...and more of Susan's Follies.

I was in the mood to cook yesterday, so I invited Kim and Gary (Ally's boyfriend) over for a homecooked meal. We had Filet mignon, Stuffed Baked Potatoes, Corn on the Cob and fresh salad! MMMMMM. That's my kid's favorite meal! I also promised Gary I'd make him chocolate chip cookies, so I did that too! Afterwards we watched Superman Returns! We called it STUPIDMAN RETURNS! It was a very boring movie. I think Kim, Joe and I all fell asleep at one point!! We're getting old!
Monday, Joe and the girls and I went hottub scouting! This summer/fall we are getting a new deck build with a hottub. We figured out the size and the style we wanted. Our next step is to see if we will be able to put a 240 volt outlet in our electical box. Joe thinks it might be too much of an additional cost, if we have to change the whole box. I hope not!
**** I got a phone call from my surgeon's office for my upcoming surgery. All the paperwork is in and they sent it off to the insurance company today!! WOOHOOO It will most likely happen in August.
*****We may be starting our group @ Steamers again!!
We're taking a van down to Pittsburgh for a buc's game!! Anybody interested let me know!
Ally has to testify in the court hearing vs. josh this next Tuesday. Please pray that she has little anxiety and all goes well. She is very afraid that she will see Josh and/or his family. She hasn't seen him since the incident in May.
I think that's about it. Oh..MY NEICE AMANDA is trying out for American Idol, in Philadelphia, on August 27th. She is 17 and has an amazing voice!!! I'll let you all know if she makes it. I've been spending a lot of time with God, praying, reading His word, worshipping. God is preparing my heart, convicting me, giving me confidance in planting this Church. I get butterflies in my stomach when I say it. Freedom Community Church. We're on our way......
Thanks for being interested in my life. Susan

No comments:

Followers