Sunday, July 01, 2007

A Sunday in the Life...

My sister Amy and her three sons are visiting from Maryland this week!! We took our kids to Boardman today to eat and play at Jillians Restaurant and Fun Center!!
We then stopped @ Barnes & Nobles..my kinda "candy store" *sigh* I love book stores. I got myself a present..Okay two presents. I bought this.
It smells and feels so good. I couldn't wait to get it home to write in it. I have been wanting a leather bound journal for a while now, to take notes, to keep track of ideas that go through my head. Without writing them down, most of them are lost!!! I also bought this book.
I couldn't resist. It was six bucks.
Tommorow we are going to Presque Isle, spending the night at a hotel,then the next day at Waldameer Park! Wednesday we're having a cook-out at my mom's and watching the fireworks @ Pearson Park in Neshannock Twp. I'm going to document the trip with photographs!!
*yawn* It's been a long day...I hope you had a great weekend and a wonderful week! Enjoy the 4th of July Holiday! See you Thursday! Susan

No comments:

Followers