Tuesday, August 19, 2008


Tonight, I was driving Ally and my niece Victoria home from the mall. We were very tired from a long day of school clothes shopping. I turned on the radio and the song "friends" by Michael W. Smith came on. I began listening to it, when I got a very strong picture or vision in my mind. It wasn't visual..it was more of a thought..or a knowing. I don't know how to explain it except to say it was a vision. Victoria is going to adopt a child from a foreign country. I saw it. I just knew it. SO, I shut off the radio and said, "Victoria, I just had the strangest thing happen to me. I just got a vision, and I saw you as an adult with an adopted child." She said, "Aunt Suzy.. that's really weird because I was just telling Ally, while we were in the restaurant, that if I can't have boys(when I have children), I want to adopt a child from China." (I wasn't near her when she said that, nor have I ever heard her say anything like that.)

Wow. I can't wait to see if it comes to pass!! God ROCKS!!

No comments:

Followers