Saturday, August 30, 2008

Before and after lap band pictures!



It's been one year since my lap band surgery! I've lost 81 lbs so far! I'd still like to lose 40 more. It's so weird to look at my before picture. They are both me. The same me. I haven't changed on the inside. But it's nice to look better on the outside : ) More than looking better, Oh, I feel soooooo much better! I can do so much more than I've ever been able to do! I walk almost daily! Joe and I ride bikes together! I have so much more energy! Life is definitely more enjoyable!
My sister Dianna can't believe how I let myself be so transparant on the internet..that hasn't been difficult for me at all! I love to write and share my thoughts. THis is the most difficult..showing pictures.It's painful to see the old me. I don't want to be the old me.. I want that part of my life erased. I don't want to be remembered or thought of like that old picture! BUT..IT IS ME! It's a part of my life. I've always struggled with my weight. I still struggle. I always will! Food is my drug, my pleasure, my comfort, my best friend and my enemy. I still want to gorge myself..but I can't anymore. I love to eat! I love food!
I like being thin more :)

.

No comments:

Followers