Saturday, August 02, 2008

My girls..



I came home from work yesterday and my house was cleaned. There were candles lit and music playing and my youngest daughter was sitting on the counter waiting for me. I walked in the door, and I immediately noticed the house had been cleaned, candles were lit and music was playing. : ) "Wow!" I said. "This is nice to come home to." Lauren said, "I love you so much mommy." I said, "I feel loved Lauren." She said, "Today is love on mommy day." And Ally came flying into the room, "I cleaned for you mom." "I wanted to make you feel good."

Wow.

Blessed beyond belief.

I love you girls. You are amazing gifts from God. God shows His love to me, through you..through your eyes, and your spirits, and your touches and hugs and kisses, through your innocence..through your love..through your kindness and grateful hearts.. Thank you for loving me so much. I love you so much
mommy

No comments:

Followers